Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My bag is bleeding!  

I got this bag in February and have only use it twice.

Recently, I carry this with me during my Liverpool trip but after a few days, the shoulder strips start bleeding and my beige jacket is stained in pink! I'M NOT HAPPY. I know I can get rid of the stains easily but a bag made from a reputable brand should not be bleeding! Now it does, I won't use it anymore and I won't have it lying around for nothing.

*mental note - I will write to them when I get back*

Results!

I sent the U.S. office an email and they suggest I talk to the local store. I did just that and the store offers to replace a new one. Great service. I do however reject that offer as I see no point replacing the same as I may risk it bleeding again. The store totally accept my view and gladly offer to replace it with another item of the same value.

What really impress is, I walk around the store and find nothing I like and the store suggest I can choose again when the new season arrives. SUPER impressed.

I got what I want 2 weeks later and walk out of the shop with a huge smile on my face. :)

*both thumps up for the Takashimaya outlet*

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories