Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Farewell pics of old trusted horse  

Dear Nissan Sunny

It is time to bid farewell. We have been together for 5 years and you are really quite a ride.

Your tone wasn’t ideal for or chose by me, it is the only tone available. Your ability to overtake put me down. I have learnt to follow and watch others zoom by me.

Less than a month after I have you, your body got scratched by some anonymous jealous prick and never looked new.

Your battery is constantly dry up but I know I should have taken you out more often.

Today you are still less than 22,000. You are rare for your age.

You will soon find someone to take you out everyday to make up loss time.

I will say hi if I ever bump into you.

Goodbye my old trusted horse.
Goodbye.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories