Friday, April 02, 2010

Mini Horse with NOT so Mini Power  

yay… YAY… Yay yay YAY… Yeah… *hopping around like a mad woman*

Never thought I’ll own a Mini one day. I always think that Mini is way too small for me. (Still TOO SMALL!) You see... I like to keep my books, roller blades and rackets etc in the car. Now I can't contemplate picking up golf anymore. Where am I going to leave the golf bag?

Well... I need to change my car for a long time but just didn’t do it. Have toyed with the idea for two years. Yes, whole two years!
... Then I am convinced to change to a Mini.
... Not just a normal Mini but a Mini Cooper S.
... Not just a Mini Cooper S but a CONVERTIBLE Mini Cooper S.
Am I crazy or what?

I am now a proud owner of a super powerful Mini with a retractable roof!!!

ZIP, zip, zipping away…

Let's Mini!


PS: Yes, have airbrushed the number plate away. So none of you can buy 4-D. Hehehee..

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories