Saturday, April 17, 2010

this old cow!  



When I was told we are taking this old cow to the airport, my jaws almost drop. *huh*

Three of us – 1 small (that’s me), 1 medium, 1 large, how are we going to fit into this tiny old cow?

*stepping back* Hold on? What about our luggage? We have 4 pieces, all pulleys.
I don’t want my luggage strap to the top of this old cow. (From my previous experience I gain a wet luggage.)

We did manage to squeeze everyone and everything in. The only place to rest my hands is on my thighs. I can’t even bend to see my feet! I am constantly worried it will break down in the middle of the forever chaotic traffic, and I’ll be force to get down and cornered by the street beggars. *cold sweat dripping off my forehead*

Thankfully nothing of those happened in the 20-min ride. Unfounded worries. *phew*

Took this picture when the driver is unloading the luggage. Off to Delhi now.

PS: Mumbai domestic airport is so much better than its international airport. Strange.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories