Monday, August 09, 2010

National Day Long Weekend  

Too late to plan a short getaway hence grab a promotion by Capella Sentosa Singapore.

Check-in 06th, check-out 09th. 3 nights in a villa (plan below). I like the outdoor bath and shower area but think the plunge pool is.... uhmmmmm... pointless? Bigger than a tub but smaller than a pool. Not that I can swim but can't even do a lap in it.

It may sound posh to quarantine in Sentosa villa but hey, I didn't want it, I am STILL under quarantine! I can't walk around the island, can't enjoy Luge, can't try Megazip, so DEPRESSING. I rather stay at home. :(


I did take the opportunity to finish one whole book - Carrie's Diaries - a prequel to Sex & the City.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories